1. Install The Watchlyst App in your store.
2. The visitors to your store see the Price Drop button on product pages.
3. They can click the button to provide their target price in the alert form.
4. The app monitors changes in product prices every 4 hours.
5. When a product price is detected to be less than or equal to the target price, an email alert is sent to the subscribed user.
6. The user can click the product link in the email to come back and complete the purchase.
- Instead of monitoring prices every 4 hours, you can set the app to monitor prices any time you want.
- Once a price drop email is sent, the alert gets deactivated and the user will not receive another email for the same alert.
- Alerts subscribed by the users get automatically deactivated after three months.